[IP] 504 plan - type protection for college students

What timing! I received a letter today from the head of the housing dept
where my son goes to school. I had talked to MANY people this fall,
including the RAs, to warn them that although it has never happened, he
"could" go into a coma.  The letter contained veiled threats that if my son
had ANY difficulties at all, he would have to move off campus because "they
didn't have someone on duty seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, just
to watch over your son".