[IP] Weight Watchers

I have just decided to join Weight Watchers in hopes of losing some very unwanted pounds. Has anybody know or have heard of any diabetics doing well with this program. I am a little apprehensive because I am thinking there is going to be so mcuh info to figure out between points and then carb and insulin that I am afraid I am setting myself up for failure. I could use any advice anyone might have. You can email me off the list at email @ redacted Thanks....Paula

Do you Yahoo!?