RE: [IP] My Bad One Touch Ultra Experience

I had a similar situation happen about three weeks ago.  When I called
LifeScan, they said the meter had seen a power interruption.  I told them how
concerned I was, and they offered to replace the meter.  I got the replacement
last week.

I am guessing that the bumps, bounces, etc. from carrying the meter around may
have loosened the
battery holder enough to cause problems.  After I talked to LifeScan, I
switched to my backup Ultra and it has worked properly.

There is a letter about this problem on the LifeScan web site.  Its URL is:

Hope this will help some of you.