Re: [IP] Re: Becky's reply

I am not saying that diabetes is not hard and does not have it's difficulties
and problems, I have already been through some problems, including the birth
of my first child so I know how hard it can and hard it might be later on in
life, I too have had many visits to the ER, I just let them get me down and I
the life that I do have to enjoy and refused to be depressed about it as it
makes my diabetes worse, not better so I am not saying it's not difficult at
all because we all know it is. Also, if you were going to spare Martha's trip,
you would not have mentioned, I hope that Martha is well (I seriously mean
that), I will spare you the endless difficulties (despite the better blood
sugars I am having) I am having with my diabetes and pregnancy as well because
my child is doing fine and I am glad that I am able to have a child.

then please use your delete button as I do when I am not interested in a
topic.....as you could tell some of us need to vent from time to time.....I
will spare you Mary's trip to the ER yesterday as her situation was and is
depressing......have a great day!
now ten!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :