[IP] Re: amazing posts on experiencing diabetes

You can now add yours to the amazing posts! I too have been educated and
enlightened by all the posts. I am surprised by some, inspired by some and
disagree with some, but that doesn't bother me. I have probably felt a little
bit of every emotion posted at some point. I have nothing but compassion for
those who are drowning in sorrow or despair about diabetes. I am not one of
them and I feel incapable of easing their pain. I certainly hope I haven't
contributed to their pain. And I also hope posting here does indeed help
dxed T1 10 years ago today, pumping since 1/02