Re: [IP] sick of being sick

I don't know if this is the case but it might help.  When I was put on
Accupril to protect my kidneys, I went through a similar situation.  I
was sick off and on for months.  One of the side effects of some of the
ACE inhibitors is that it will give you a dry cough.  I just got sick.
 I have never been a sickly person, but I was staying sick.  I assume
that it was due to the changes in my mucus that I kept getting sick.  If
you are on an ACE inhibitor such as Accupril, think about quitting it.
 There are others that do not have this side effect.  I am now taking
Cozaar and am doing well.  HTH.  :-)