Re: [IP] sick of being sick

email @ redacted writes:

> It seems like I have some sort of cold, virus, infection, etc. on a monthly
> basis.

This was my 16 year old son last school year.  He missed A LOT of school
because he was continuously catching EVERYTHING!  He has had diabetes since
age 2 and we never experienced such a horrible year.  He began taking Vitamin
C on a daily basis and the illnesses stopped.  Maybe they would have stopped
anyway, I don't know.  Doctors did all kinds of blood tests and all came out
fine.   I still can't figure out what causes the low immunity.  Good luck to