Re: [IP] Neuropathy Presenting via Back Pain?

I have had similar symptoms over the past few years. My H1C numbers are in
the "great" range. After all of the same tests, and docs, I went to an
orthopedic doc who happens to be diabetic himself. I finally got an honest
response. He told me, as you may have read in my previous letters, that it
doesn't matter if you keep perfect control of D. There are just some people
who are more susceptible to the complications than others. I am still
struggling with the pain in the morning and at night. Maybe we can put our
resources together and find out how to deal with this problem.