[IP] 504 plan - type protection for college students

After meeting with my daughter's teachers to sign her last 504 plan (she's now
a high school senior), my soon to be college bound daughter asked me if there
were similar protections for college students, both in classes and taking
standardized tests like the MCAT (Ithink that's the medical one).  I admit, I
didn't know.  Has anyone out there dealt with this?
Liz B.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :