Re: [IP] Highlight and enter? Print?

> I just got back from a week's vacation and am slogging thru the IP
> Digest postings a little at a time.  It's good that there is an
> initial listing of the subjects, but is there any way specific ones
> could be highlighted and "entered" to get to that specific topic?

The digest is just a text file. There is no HTML in it so no
opportunity to produce links. If you would like a "linked" version
then visit the on-line mail archives in the MEMBERS ONLY of the
web site which is updated every 30 minutes. There you will find mail
for all the Insulin Pumpers forums indexed by DATE and SUBJECT
(thread) with all pages hyperlinked.

> Often I get seasick paging through the postings of no interest and
> never DO find the one I was looking for.  So much good info, but
> each person probably has huge chunks they have no interest in - for
> me it's pregnancy and computer related stuff and it takes so much
> time trying to find what is of interest.  Any ideas?  Also - is
> there any way to print just one posting other than "print screen."?

highlight the text with your mouse and "copy" then "paste" it into a
wordpad or notepad page then print it.