Re: [IP] Re: sick of being sick

Hi,

I just started on this mail list...i sympathize w/the
strep.  2 yrs. ago i caught it 3 times in 2 months
before going on Levaquin, which finally knocked the
virus out of me.

Typically most docs will start with the mildest abx
(like amoxicillin) and don't start w/the stronger
stuff. and you're right..diabetics DO take longer to
recover from a virus like that.

You might want to ask your doc about Levaqun. It's a
broad-spectrum abx with little/no side effects.