[IP] Re: Stress Test

I had the 2-day stress test with the Cardiolite IV last week. My pump worked well. I fasted for 12 hours before the testing on both days. My basal stayed normal and since I didn't eat or drink anything, I needed no boluses.

Results: Absolutely Normal ;-)

I was a little worried because my diabetic brother had by-pass surgery, as did my diabetic cousin. Plus there is a strong family history of heart disease.