[IP] I'm getting my pump!

Hey Folks,
    I'm due to receive my new Paradigm on Wednesday! I have an appointment
with my CDE on October 10. On the 8th will be my last dose of Lantus (And
don't ya know it I just got a new bottle). I'll be covering with more BG
checks and Novolog until I start pumping around 10:30 AM on 10/10/02.
    I am feeling quite happy at the moment. I feel like I should celebrate but
I have to go to work instead. Oh well, at least I will be joining the ranks of
those who have ventured into pumping before me.
    My CDE told me that since I'm such a techie I can forego the saline and
will be pumping right away. I'm ready to go now. Heck, I've learned so much
the past few weeks I figured my own basal to start. I can't wait!
Cody S. Alderson