[IP] quickset reconnect

>>However, I have been having SO MUCH TROUBLE reconnecting to my quick set
showering.  It's taken me anywhere from 15 minutes to almost an hour to
Has anyone else had this problem??  Any suggestions for a solution??

The key in my opinion is do not squeeze when reconnecting.  place the connect
over the hub, lining up the triangles and just twist in place WITHOUT
SQUEEZING.  You can feel/hear it as it double clicks back into place.

squeeze, turn anticlockwise to remove

place it, turn clockwise with no squeeze to put back on