Re: [IP] Re: Becky's reply

In a message dated 9/30/02 10:49:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> and don't find days
> of people complaining about things that happen and may or may not happen,
> therapeutic but it seems that some people do. I prefer t

then please use your delete button as I do when I am not interested in a
topic.....as you could tell some of us need to vent from time to time.....I
will spare you Mary's trip to the ER yesterday as her situation was and is
depressing......have a great day!
now ten!