Re: [IP] RE: Cheating

I find that when I cheat though, like yesterday I had an ice cream bar and
although I gave myself the right amount of insulin, it still went up to 200
and was about 120 beforehand. This seems to happen most times I cheat (I don't
cheat that often), so even though I inject the right amount and everything is
fine beforehand, it goes really high afterward. Any ideas as to why?

JacquiGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :