Re: re:[IP] Re: Becky's reply

I guess I was being inexcusably rude and offensive, which of course I had no
intention of being and I made that very clear. There were some other posts as
well I thought were rude as well. I think that it's very clear that everyone
has totally different opinions on how bad diabetes really is, I for one, think
that there are worst things in the world that can happen and don't find days
of people complaining about things that happen and may or may not happen,
therapeutic but it seems that some people do. I prefer to look on the positive
side, and there is a small one because then I don't feel very upset and it
gives more confidence to tackle this disease. Like I said though, I made it
clear that I didn't mean to be offensive but just saying so as well.

My answer to that is, being irritated or angry, accompanied by nasty words
or behavior is either 1) the result of drugs, alcohol, or disease, or 2)
inexcusably rude behavior.

In wondering if some of the posts were written under the influence of one of
the suggestions in 1) above, I was expressing the HOPE that not that many
people on this list were inexcusably rude.

When one is NOT ill, or under the influence of substances, one is expected
to voice disagreement in a polite and inoffensive way. That is what we try
to teach our children as they grow up. That is also why it can be so tricky
to teach good manners to a child who refuses to divulge his current BG when
in the middle of behavior that is deserving of a knock upside the head
(figuratively speaking only).Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com