[IP] re: quick sets...UGH!

<I've been pumping for 4 weeks now and I LOVE my pump...
However, I have been having SO MUCH TROUBLE reconnecting to my quick set
showering.  It's taken me anywhere from 15 minutes to almost an hour to
Has anyone else had this problem??  Any suggestions for a solution??
-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. paradigm pumping since 09/03/02)>

When I first tried quiksets, I tried for an hour to reconnect, gave up and
went back to silhouettes for a few days, then decided to try again.
When I go to reconnect, I pinch up some skin around the site so that the set
sticks out some, then reconnect. Since I've tried this, I have had no problems