[IP] RE: Cheating

So, since I no longer eat the chemically filled sugar free chocolate, I picked
up a bag of peanut M & M's today at the store.  Hubby helped eat half of them,
and even after  I told him that I could handle them he still treats me with
the old school thinking.  Fortunately most times I buy these at the grocery
store, there isn't anyone around to question me!

Mind you, I dont buy chocolate much but have had numerous educators (mostly
all on pumps themselves) tell me they see nothing wrong with an occasion piece
of real chocolate.