I lost all my Paradigm programming when I changed a battery today. The have
been different reports on this previously, but the loss of the programming has
been attributed to not changing the battery within 60 seconds time period. I
changed my battery within 20 seconds today and got an E21 alarm when it came
back to life. Had to disconnect and rewind and program everything from
scratch. When I talked to customer service they explained that I must make
sure to enter ESCAPE, & then ACTIVATE button before I pull the old battery
out. Another thing I learned was the AUTO-OFF function will only alarm out
when no BUTTONS are pushed for whatever time period programmed and not when
there are no boluses within said time period which is what I had believed.