Re: [IP] cobra question

> Help. just found out about new insurance at new job.
> Very expensive compared to COBRA payment. Can I
> continue coverage under COBRA plan or do I have to
> take the new insurance offered. thanks for any help. meg

COBRA is good only for 18 months. After that you might not get accepted by
your new job's plan. Better go with that one. When the COBRA runs out -
you'll be a very unhappy camper. (~_^)

Sign at a restaurant: OK, you borrow money to pay for food and you no pay. I
mad! I no lend you money and you mad.
Better you mad.