Re: [IP] re: Becky's reply: was :amazing posts on experiencing Diabetes

I didn't mean to sound unkind but you seemed to assume that many of the posts
made these past few days could be due to highs and lows, I know from me and a
few other responses I have received that I am not the only one who was
thinking these thoughts and our sugar levels had nothing to do with our

Jacqui

Becky nicely replied to my post:
"great-- all i need now is to be told by a non-diabetic, "oh, you just say
that because you're just
low/high." i appreciate and agree with the rest of your very perceptive
post, but not this. go to..."

First, I did NOT say people can't be iritated without being high or low. I
said that swings in BG can affect family. Also, I know I am very irritable
when my asthma is bad. And thank God my family knows it also.

Also, I am sad that my request fo kindness all around was met immediately by
another unkind post.

Katie