[IP] re: Becky's reply: was :amazing posts on experiencing Diabetes

Becky nicely replied to my post:
"great-- all i need now is to be told by a non-diabetic, "oh, you just say
that because you're just
low/high." i appreciate and agree with the rest of your very perceptive
post, but not this. go to..."

First, I did NOT say people can't be iritated without being high or low. I
said that swings in BG can affect family. Also, I know I am very irritable
when my asthma is bad. And thank God my family knows it also.

Also, I am sad that my request fo kindness all around was met immediately by
another unkind post.