[IP] Highlight and enter? Print?

I just got back from a week's vacation and am slogging thru the IP
Digest postings a little at a time.  It's good that there is an initial
listing of the subjects, but is there any way specific ones could be
highlighted and "entered" to get to that specific topic?  Often I get
seasick paging through the postings of no interest and never DO find the
one I was looking for.  So much good info, but each person probably has
huge chunks they have no interest in - for me it's pregnancy and
computer related stuff and it takes so much time trying to find what is
of interest.  Any ideas?  Also - is there any way to print just one
posting other than "print screen."?  Thanks.