[IP] George & Jenny-MACS

Thanks for the info.  George, please post if you get the meter to work.  I
received detailed instructions on getting the virtual pc to work on the Mac
with the Lifescan program from Barbara on Aug. 12.  I think she had the whole
thing working.  I just would really like to avoid all these temperamental
hookups, etc. with a real program for MAC-but I don't think it will happen in
my lifetime!-just have to deal with it, or buy a PC(yuk), I guess. Anyway, if
you want to contact Barbara, email me and I'll give you her email address.
To Jenny--is the Diabetes Pilot like a palm pilot? Does it work as a stand
alone device without a computer? Where did you purchase it?
Thanks, Sherry, mom to pumper Liz, age 13yrs.