hanging onto sanity....was Re: [IP] Re: contradictions, or is it really that bad

> Any suggestions to help me deal with all this and keep what little sanity
> I'm hanging on to?  Thanks

What about asking to tag along to Endo appointments?   She might not
agree on her own,  but might be willing for you to be at her daughters.
My mom (before she passed away)   used to sometimes ask to come
with us.    Not that she thought I wasn't providing the care he needed,
but because she was concerned after watching my cousin die from DM.
And she'd nicely offer lunch out before/after the appt. as an incentive to
my letting her come  :)

Fenton, MO