Re: [IP] Re: Refrigerating Insulin

Once again.............We keep his current bottle of Humalog (used to
be Regular and NPH bottles,  then Regular and Lantus bottles) at room
temp all the time.    We've done this since shortly after diagnosis
2/93 when I complained to the CDE that he said the insulin burned.
She said room temp wouldn't burn.    Checked with pharmacy and
they said it was safe for 30 days.    So even though we'd be pitching
rather full bottles at the end of 30days (diagnosed at 3rd birthday)  thats
what we've always done.

Fenton, MO