Re: [IP] Proving "them" wrong

Gail...GOOD FOR YOU!....

Now speaking as a mother of a child with diabetes, if it were your son, would
you not have just this little nagging anger somewhere there saying you know
this just isn't fair??!!!  That is what happens to me sometimes...but not
very often any more.  Acceptance, as far as I know Josh has accepted this
life, especially with the pump, because he never bitches or complains.  But I
bet when the time comes when he starts a family (he is only 10.5) that if he
could choose he would wish that his own kids could live with an uncomplicated
life, like most kids!  But on the other hand, with all of the 'stuff' that is
out there, if I had to choose between some of that other 'stuff' and
diabetes, I think I would take the D.  But to not have ANYTHING would be my
FIRST choice!!!

mom to Joshua