Re: [IP] Re: Pregnancy and Highs--breastfeeding babies

Barbara is right  :)

If you don't know how to reach a La Leche League Leader in your area,
call   1-800-LALECHE    OR  send me an E-Mail and I'll find one for
you.      I'll also give you any E-Mail help/support you need,  as I've
been a La Leche League Leader for 17 years.

Fenton, MO