Re: [IP] Mac Compatible Software

Most of us Mac users don't want to use windows software. That's why we
are Mac users. We have five Macs in our house. I have e-mailed both
Lifescan and Animas about software that is Mac compatible. Animas said
that they were working on it, but I haven't seen it yet. I'm sure the
bottom line is that companies don't think they could make a profit after
their development costs. I wish they would give it a try.
Kay