[IP] yay!! german fun!!! and maybe british fun too!!!!

guten Tag jan! wie geht es Ihnen?

the only thing i don't like about german is that they capitalize nouns. i hate capitalizing and am
a bad enough typist as it is but oh well... =)

on another note, i am thinking about studying abroad next year! it is only a distant possibility
right now as i am dealing with some gastroparesis at the moment, but it is getting better since i
got my pump and so it is my goal to go abroad in summer 2003! does anyone have any tips, or good
or bad stories about pumping in other countries? i want to study a year in england, and maybe
spend a summer in germany.

Do you Yahoo!?