[IP] Mac-Windows Program

Yes there is a program that allows Mac to use Windows programs-its virtual
PC, but it is a pain to use and never really made everything work on our
iMac, so I don't know if the Lifescan program would work or not.  As I
mentioned in the first posting, it can be made to work, so I've heard, but
there are a bunch of things to buy and hook up to get it to work and from
what I have read, the Lifescan program is still very tempermental and
difficult to get to run on the Mac. If they produced a program written for
Mac, then it would be a plug-in and go like other Mac materials.