[IP] Mac Compatible Software

I've seen several postings about software for Macintosh computers.  That's
all we have in our house, including an almost new iMac.  I contacted Lifescan
about the lack of a program for Mac users, because my daughter uses One Touch
Ultra meters (we have accumulated 4).  I would love to be able to use some
sort of computer software for recording, graphing her counts, carbos,
insulin, etc.  Lifescan said they did a survey and found that the majority of
their users were "windows" users, so they had the software developed for
them.  Maybe if more of us "Mac Lovers" email and ask for mac stuff they will
realize we're out here and an important part of their customer base.  Someone
a few weeks ago posted a way to use the program with a mac, but you have to
have virtual PC and a bunch of cables and other things that I would never be
able to figure out.  That's what I love about MACS-they are so user friendly
to the non-computer oriented person--so let's get that email going and let
the MAC voice be heard!
Sherry, mom to Liz, dx 3/01, ppMM508-5/02