[IP] Lifescan cable

On 9/28/02 1:05 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:05:22 EDT
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] meter programs and pda's
> I don't know who was the one who posted this original post about Lifescan but
> yes the download if FREE (if you can get it to finish!) and the cable is only
> $19.00 ($23.64 with tax)  I just purchased it this last week.  Also it is
> only a 9 pin serial port connection.  The gal had me check my computer to
> make sure I still had one available and I do.  So it is NOT a 24 pin port
> requirement.  Only NINE.
> Sylvia
> mom to Joshua

Actually, *I* ordered mine 2 years ago and IT IS a 24 pin cable, which I had
to then get a Keyspan Serial to USB adapter. 4 or 24doesn't matter-Pins are

I am hoping soon they will have APPLE compatible software and get with the
program to USB. 'Twould be nice.....:-D

-- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland