[IP] Re: meter programs and pda's

>[IP] meter programs and pda's

Judy Fry Asked:

>1. What are you using and how did you make this choice

I was using the software manufactured by LifeScan.

>2. What is the best feature of the program

Best feature was the ability to download straight from the bg meter itself,
rather than having to type *every single* thing in.

>3. What is missing that you wish it would do

Would love the ability to make edits to what I downloaded into the software,
and add things of my own.  (I think this goes back to the previous list
topic of "Dumb Software".)  Being able to add notes woud be great.  I
sometimes use my meter to test soda.  Being able to take those results out
(so my endo doesn't have a fit when he sees a number in the 20's) would be

>4. Cost

The only costs associated with the software for me were the shipping charge,
and the cost of the connection cable for downloading.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424