Re: [IP] meter programs and pda's

I don't know who was the one who posted this original post about Lifescan but
yes the download if FREE (if you can get it to finish!) and the cable is only
$19.00 ($23.64 with tax)  I just purchased it this last week.  Also it is
only a 9 pin serial port connection.  The gal had me check my computer to
make sure I still had one available and I do.  So it is NOT a 24 pin port
requirement.  Only NINE.

mom to Joshua