[IP] closed loop foundation

for all you who think that the closed loop system isnt "around the corner", guess what i just saw a sign for at the endocrinology unit in my medical school...clinical trials beginning in two weeks (at my school) for the minimed 2007 implantable pump....this isnt the closed loop system yet, but this is the pump that minimed is using as the foundation for it, in which theyre going to tie it in with the implantable glucose sensor.

  i definitely think this is progress.