Re: [IP] meter programs and pda's

Hi Judy,
> 1. What are you using and how did you make this choice
I am trying to use the lifescan program for my One Touch

> 2. What is the best feature of the program
It can make different reports and charts

> 3. What is missing that you wish it would do
A decent interface cable.  The one in use now is a 21 (?) pin serial cable.
You need to use an adapter to get it to fit most current serial ports. Also,
it is not tested for XP and ME

> 4. Cost
The software is free.  You must purchase the cable and  that costs between
$25 and $30 which is way to high.

www.onetouch.com and www.lifescan.com