[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #658

> <<I agree...I have found myself deleting almost ALL the messages lately.  I
> haven't really gained much from this group lately.>>

Well, so what?  Who says everything has to be of interest to you.
For myself, I have found the last couple of days' posts interesting and
thought-provoking.  I've enjoyed them immensely.  Sure, all the technical
advice is welcome and appreciated, too, but there wouldn't have been so much
posted on this topic if people weren't interested in it.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8