[IP] Re: attitudes about diabetes

or is it really that bad." I said some positive things and I never said
diabetes was the worst thing that could ever happen to me. In fact, I just
thought of another good thing....I would never have met a member of Team
Diabetes who has become a very dear friend. We are so alike it's scary. I
treasure her friendship.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02