[IP] Re: attitudes about diabetes

This statement sounds great in theory, but it implies that depression can
always be controlled by the person experiencing it. Depression is a big,
underdiagnosed problem that many people with diabetes face. I think we all
would prefer to spend our lives being happy. Not everyone has the power
within themselves, especially when they have complications. Sometimes therapy
and medication can work wonders.
Just something to keep in mind.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02