[IP] Re: Leaky Gut Syndrome and lab work

Sorry, I can't immediately locate the lab reports.

I do remember Dr. J. Whitaker using Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory
for the lab work.  I checked the Great Smokies' web site - the test name
is "Intestinal Permeability Assessment".

The web site doesn't indicate whether it is blood work or stool analysis
or both.  I do remember drinking the concoctions they mention.  I
thought it was just a blood test but Whitaker's clinic is VERY thorough,
in my view, and I do remember stool samples as well as lots of blood

Hope this helps, Billie.  You could e-mail Dr. Whitaker and ask what he
currently does.