At 04:59 PM 9/27/2002, you wrote:
>no offense to anyone, but i think this group has kind of
>lost its purpose, and its turning into a big buzzkill...all people are
>doing is wining about how bad they have it and the complications that are
>"inevitable" for us...not to mention the pessimism to a "cure" in the near
>    anyone else care to share their negativity????  cuz im not feelin
> it..maybe its time for me to unsubscribe. prolly

I am sorry but me personally think this place is not loosing its
purpose.  The purpose of the Insulin Pumpers is a place to support each
other, ask for advice, and Vent their frustrations both Bad and good.  If
this conversation help 1 person in any way wasn't this discussion worth it?

Vent away Vent away..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
http://www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*