Re: [IP] glucowatch vs insurance - help

Join the club. For anyone who uses TriCare, I just
heard back (yesterday) from the Medical Director of
HealthNet Federal Services (Managed Care Support
Contractor for TriCare region 11/WA-ID-OR) and they
said they consider its efficacy and safety 'unproven',
therefore it isn't covered, as TriCare doesn't cover
unproven therapies. I'm going for round 2 (writing
another letter) and gathering info on recent studies,
etc, anything that I can find to send to them.

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]