Re: [IP] Attitudes generally.

I agree with you but when someone who says that I don't take my disease
seriously and implicates that I don't take anything seriously since I am only
20, I get offended.

Well, as is said, email is harder as one cannot hear the vocal implications
and see facial expressions. That is, indeed the way you portrayed yourself,
and you're right, we do not know you well enough to judge. *I* am only going
by what you, the poster writes into almost 4,000 people. As a consequence,
you'll have 4,000 different points of view.

-- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny SutherlandGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :