[IP] Attitudes generally.

On 9/27/02 2:23 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:56:14 -0700
> From: "Jacqui Hall" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Attitudes about diabetes
> I am very offend but your remark about not seeing diabetes as a big deal, you
> don't know anything about me at all. It's a very big deal and I am aware of
> that but I have a pregnancy and child to take care off so I handle the disease
> the best I can and try and have a positive attitude so I can handle it the
> best I can. I do recall messages about saying it's the worst as well. I
> seriously doubt you mean to wish me well in my pregnancy, I just pray this
> pregnancy doesn't almost end my life. You don't know a thing about me, I'm not
> like most 20 yr olds and due to certain circumstances was forced to grow up
> very quickly. I take my disease and my life very seriously despite my age.
> Jacqui

Well, as is said, email is harder as one cannot hear the vocal implications
and see facial expressions. That is, indeed the way you portrayed yourself,
and you're right, we do not know you well enough to judge. *I* am only going
by what you, the poster writes into almost 4,000 people. As a consequence,
you'll have 4,000 different points of view.

-- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland