[IP] Interesting Picture of Firefighter

Hello from Nova Scotia :)

Since I am really backed up with digests, forgive me if somebody else has
remarked on this. There is a picture on page 76 of the Sept 30th edition of
People magazine.  If you can take your eyes off the beautiful baby cuddled in
the firefighter's arms you will see something on his hip :)

I have been out of touch with the IP for a few months now and have been trying
madly to get caught back up.  So many new people,so many emails!!  It is
exciting!!  Amazing how things are progressing since I first got involved with
this list back in 1998.  Great to see some of the *oldies* <VBG> still on
list!  IP Rules!!

Barb Chafe
Insulin Pumpers Nova Scotia
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly