Re: [IP] Attitudes about diabetes

In a message dated 9/27/02 3:12:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> By me saying we can't change, in my view, means that I am dealing with it,
> accepting it, and trying my hardest to control it the best way I can. I
> don't
> sit feeling depressed or cry about something that I can not change but
> crying
> and feeling depressed so I have a choose and I deal to deal with it and
> move
> on and try and find something positive out of something negative because I
> want to be happy and not depressed.
> Jacqui

good for you....just because others, like myself, feel the need to vent our
anguish from time to time does not mean we are not making the best of it
too...we all handle challenges differently and I am glad to have this venue
to look for understanding and support as I am sure you are.....
now ten!