[IP] Signs (the movie)

I saw the movie Signs and really enjoyed it. My husband and I are big movie buffs and
he writes film reviews for the local paper. The central message to the movie seems to
be that everything happens for a reason. I did find it to be a very hopeful message,
but I hadn't thought about it in terms of my own diabetes as someone else on the list
did. The main character (Mel Gibson) is a preacher who no longer thinks he believes in
God and the movie has some religious themes.
I recommend it.
Two thumbs up!!

Sherry C