Re: [IP] Attitudes about diabetes

I am very offend but your remark about not seeing diabetes as a big deal, you
don't know anything about me at all. It's a very big deal and I am aware of
that but I have a pregnancy and child to take care off so I handle the disease
the best I can and try and have a positive attitude so I can handle it the
best I can. I do recall messages about saying it's the worst as well. I
seriously doubt you mean to wish me well in my pregnancy, I just pray this
pregnancy doesn't almost end my life. You don't know a thing about me, I'm not
like most 20 yr olds and due to certain circumstances was forced to grow up
very quickly. I take my disease and my life very seriously despite my age.

I see nothing positive about having diabetes but I nor anyone else said it is
the worse thing to have....*try a little harder*?...well, there is an
understatement.....I am glad that at 20 you see this a no big deal many 20
yo's see everything that way......best wishes with your pregnancy...
now ten!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :